Need to Get Ready for Winter?
REI’s window replacement service team is ready year-round to help Milwaukee homeowners stay cozy and comfortable.
Need energy efficient replacement windows?
Installing new, improved replacement windows by a professional window installation contractor can quickly down expensive heating bills. During the cold winter months, a typical southeastern Wisconsin home can Save Approximately $350 Each Season with energy-efficient replacement windows.
The United States Government offers an energy saving tax credit for any window or door replacements. Click here for details of tax credit.
Signs You Need New Windows
- Feel draft or breeze near or around windows
- Windows become difficult to open
- Chipping, deterioration or water stains on inside or outside of windows
- Condensation or frost build-up on glass
- Windows have broken parts — locks or tracks
Our professional window installers are trained to replace various types of windows.
- Double Hung Windows
- Garden Windows
- Casement Windows
- Basement Windows
- Bay and Bow Windows